Warehouse Operative/FLT Driver
1 day left
- Full Time
NEW AND EXCITING OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE!
Warehouse Operative/Counterbalance Forklift Driver - Based in Lichfield
Full Time - 40 hours per week - Temporary to Permanent Contract
Monday to Friday, 8am till 4.30pm (30-minute break)
£18,720 per annum
Overtime is available, payable at time & one third
My national client is looking for a warehouse operative/counterbalance forklift driver to join their manufacturing/engineering operations. This is a varied role which will keep you busy throughout the day!
· An in-date counterbalance FLT licence
· Hardworking and willing to go the extra mile
· Be able to work within a team and independently
· Take initiative when necessary
· Working within an industrial environment
· Operating the FLT to load and unload.
· General operative duties required
· Ensuring health and safety procedures are always adhered to
The above role is based on a temporary to permanent full-time basis with a view for ASAP start.
If this position is of interest, please apply directly to the advert.
Adecco UK are an equal opportunities employer and an employment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Warehouse Operative/FLT Driver
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.