Java Developer (SC Cleared) - Remote Working
- Full Time
Our client is looking for a number of Java Developers who will be joining a passionate, professional and highly skilled team of developers who specialise in agile custom software development and integration at an enterprise scale. Innovation in delivery is always at the forefront of our minds, which is why we utilise a variety of Open Source and proprietary technologies to achieve the best possible outcome for the client.
* Work on some of the most leeding edge Digital / Cloud-based architectures in development today
* Act as a designer, developer on delivery engagements for clients with responsibility for the specification, development, unit testing and implementation of complex multi-tier Applications
* Take ownership of components and ensure that they are built to agreed standards and on time
* Provide technical support for transition of the application into live service and support
* Excellent knowledge of Java and core open source technologies and frameworks; experience of building scalable, resilient applications
* Experience of the core XP practices of TDD, Pair Programming, and Continuous Integration
* Demonstrable experience in one or more technology stacks, e.g. Spring (e.g. Core, MVC, Data, Boot/Cloud), Integration Technologies (Spring Integration, Apache Camel, REST, Messaging)
* Experience of working in collaborative teams and working in an agile manner in a commercial environment
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for Java Developer (SC Cleared) - Remote Working
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.