Android Developer x2 - London
2 days left
- Full Time
Due to large scale growth and project development - my client a leading global IT and transformation consultancy are currently recruiting multiple Android Developers to be based in london
My client are a mix of strategists, creative directors, designers, writers, media strategists, digital marketers, developers and relationship builders. Who are committed to creating vibrant and relevant brand experiences on every level.
* Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
* Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services (Plus if knows RXJAVA)
* Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
* Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
* Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as "touch"
* Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
* Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
* Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
* Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
* A knack for benchmarking and optimization
* Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines
* Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
* Familiarity with continuous integration
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Working with the Strategy and UX/UI Design teams as well as customer organizations to architect, design, and implement solutions.
* Designing, developing and productising mobile components and services that complete our Digital Rig - a fully automated platform and continuous delivery stack we use to bootstrap and accelerate Customer Journey Engineering.
* Determine, apply and improve appropriate methodologies and toolsets for a customer's culture and operating environment.
* Complete solutions by coordinating, communicating, and contributing to team meetings and customer engagements.
* Explore up-and-coming technologies and software products; seize learning and knowledge sharing opportunities; maintain personal networks; participate in professional organizations. Read; teach; learn.
* Enhance the group's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value.
* Support the team by providing advice, coaching, and educational opportunities
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for Android Developer x2 - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.