Recruitment Coordinator - Evenings & Weekends
2 days left
- Full Time
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's leading Recruitment Agencies as Recruitment Coordinator on a temporary basis. Our office is based in Newcastle under Lyme however, you will be required to work from home. Full IT equipment will be sent to you.
Rate of Pay: £9.00 per hour
Contract Length: Temp
Hours: Our office hours are Monday to Friday 08:30 - 21:00 & Saturday & Sunday 10:00 - 17:00
We have the following shift patterns available:
Monday to Friday 17:00 - 21:00
Saturday & Sunday 10:00 - 17:00
Shift availability to be discussed during initial hiring stage.
Location: Our office is based in Newcastle under Lyme however, you will be required to work from home with some occasional days in the office.
Overview of the role: As a Recruitment Co-ordinator, you will be working in an open plan office with most of your time being spent on the telephone. You will be responsible for pre-screening Applicants and then progressing them through to hiring events across the UK. To thrive in this role you will need to express a passion for customer service and maintain a good telephone manner while being able to manage a diverse number of applicants.
Ideal Attributes: Competencies: Clear verbal & written communication skills & the ability to perform individually.
Values: Team Player, positive attitude, adaptable, self-motivated.
Experience: Proficient using Microsoft Applications such as Word, Excel & Outlook. Strong customer service background
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Telephone pre-screen, complete the registration process for all candidates in line with the client and Adecco contractual requirements.
- Working within a competitive environment to ensure all vacancies are filled within agreed timescales.
- To carry out such other reasonable duties as are required by your line manager or the senior management team.
- To maintain the day-to-day operation of all contractual processes in accordance with agreed service level targets.
- Ensure all written communications are checked and are of the required quality prior to dispatch.
To be considered for this exciting position, please click apply in the first instance. Please note that if you are successfully put forward for a role you will need to be able to supply valid Proof of Identification at the start of the recruitment process.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
If you do not hear from one of our consultants within 7 days of applying for this role; please assume you have been unsuccessful in this instance. Your CV will be kept on file and you will be considered for future vacancies that match your skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Recruitment Coordinator - Evenings & Weekends
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.