Systems & Database Administration
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Systems and Database Administrator within the ICT department at my client based in Wakefield.
Working within the Systems and Development Support Team you will provide the systems administration and support associated with a wide range of systems within the Trusts ICT Services You'll find that the work is varied and challenging and will include system administration, enhancements, configuration, fault finding, bug fixing and system design and build in a structured healthcare environment.
For this role, in addition to systems administration experience, you'll need to have a good understanding of relational database design and demonstrable, practical experience in SQL and software development and programming.
You must have excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing, be customer-focused and be able to deliver solutions to the highest quality with meticulous attention to detail and within challenging timescales.
Key Skills, experience and responsibilities will include
* Systems & SQL Database Administration
* System & Database continuity planning and testing
* Proactively monitor systems & database servers and respond to escalated alerts from 2nd line to 3rd line
* Creating architecture & support documentation
* Supporting large 3rd party systems alongside in-house developments Roles & Responsibilities:
* Own, investigate and see through to resolution incidents assigned to the team
* Provide support for the Trusts systems and databases
* Involvement in project work, including scoping requirements and creating technical documentation
If you're an enthusiastic, highly self-motivated individual who's able to work both independently and as part of a team in a demanding environment, then we'd like to hear from you.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy