FLT Warehouse Operatives
To apply for this role an updated CV must be emailed.
Please see below a brief job description of the role.
Completes basic operational approved logistics processing on schedule (Goods Receipt / Warehouse / Transport / Dispatch).
* Unpacks incoming goods according to respective instructions.
* Completes packaging activities of deliveries following shipping instructions, types of packaging and other instructions (e.g. Dangerous Goods) in the given framework.
* Completes transportation's of goods inside and if applicable outside the premises with professional usage of appropriate means of transportation.
* Stores good following the store instructions.
* Contributes to the regular stock maintenance and inventory in the storage area.
* Assembles deliveries out of given storage compartments and review for completeness and accuracy (e.g. quantity and article number in reference to the respective delivery notes).
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy