Area Operations Support - Recruitment
To support this project, we are looking to bring on board Area Operations Support for a FTC starting Mid October until the end of April 2021. Salary range is £23-£28k. Please note this role is home-based.
We require Area Operations Support in the following locations;
Yorkshire & Humberside
The Area Operations Support will work with the network of Area Operations Managers, ensuring all back-office administration of recruitment activity is completed accurately and within strict time lines. The role holder will also support in collating MI and commentary on recruitment activity from the network of Lead Facilitators before passing on to the relevant Area Operations Manager for review.
Keeping a close eye on the recruitment activity at candidate level the Area Operations Support will be intrinsic in identifying risks and ensuring they are appropriately escalated to the Operational Management team.
· Administration of Connect and other related recruitment systems
· Support the coordination of the team of Lead facilitators within your area
· Monitor the pre-employment status of all active candidates in process
· Manage ad hoc communication to candidates
· Reporting any issues within candidates to the relevant Area Operations Manager
· Reporting any gaps within the recruitment funnel to the relevant Area Operations Manager
· Support the wider operations team and HR teams with any candidate complaint investigations
· Act as contingency support for welcome events where required
· Support with the processing of internal starters and leavers
· Ensure the reserve pool of candidates if effectively managed, so that there are always candidates ready to replace any movers or leavers
Internal recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Intrernal recruitment UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.