Marketing Assistant Internship
2 days left
- Full Time
Our client is an established property organisation. They have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Intern to join the team.
They are looking for creative, and self-motivated individual for them to guide and coach through the early stages of your Marketing career. Your chosen path can be the opening to any sector and the property market could be an excellent starting point for you.
You will have the opportunity to learn from a team who have a diverse Marketing background and can give you the exposure to a wide range of responsibilities, which will build on what you are already learning on your current degree/apprenticeship course. They want you to make this role your own, where your flair and enthusiasm will contribute to the long‐term development of their Marketing future.
Ideal skills and abilities:
- Organisational skills are key as a methodical and measured working style will be needed when approaching certain tasks
- Strong visual content and copywriting capability
- A flair for taking and editing photos is advantageous but not a requirement; a digital camera that can be provided
- Able to work well in a small team, able to use own initiative and happy to work independently on set tasks
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and flexible approach to work
- Computer literate and confident with MS packages, inc. Excel
- Communicates well both verbally and in written format
If you are looking to kick start a career in marketing, then apply today.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Marketing Assistant Internship
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.