Quality and Quotations Technician
Excellent Opportunity Available
Quality & Quotations Technician Wanted
Based in Walsall
Salary £18,000 - £25,000PA
My client is looking for an experienced individual to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an industry leading organisation
- The successful candidate must be comfortable working under pressure, and someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Come from an engineering / manufacturing background
- Trained within a Design, Manufacturing and CAD based environment would be advantageous.
- Ability to work with quotations and within a Sales environment would be advantageous
- The ability to work well within a team environment
- Self-motivated and solutions driven
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Must be adaptable to change and have the ability / desire to make a difference, a "Will Do" attitude.
- Ability to maintain the professional competence, knowledge, and skill necessary for the successful performance of all assigned responsibilities.
- Oversee all quality issues within the factory and look for solutions to all issues that arise
- Working within a team to provide support for Quotations and Production
- Supporting the delivery of our internal and external customers and meeting deadlines
- Produce accurate detailed working drawings to industry-standard
- Able to handle several projects simultaneously
- Strong emphasis on supporting the Engineering function and Production Management team
- Working to client's briefs within the required timescales and budgets
- Help out with managing production when necessary with first offs etc.
- Look for development opportunities across the site
- Oversee various Health & Safety initiatives on the shop floor when necessary.
- To lead by example and ensure the team demonstrate compliant Health and Safety working practices at all times, which must include staff, contractors and visitors.
In return you will benefit from
- Excellent basic salary
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy