8am - 4pm Monday to Friday
Adecco are currently recruiting for a manufacturing technician. This is a temporary position initially for 2 months working for our client a national manufacturing business.
* Hand finishing of parts (typically abrasive blasting, deburring & polishing)
* Manual machining of parts (lathe, mill, etc.)
* Record keeping related to the above
* Maintenance & consumables management for the above
* Some cross training with other job functions will be required
* Visual inspection
* Committed individual willing to work the hours required to get the job done
* Ability to work with minimal supervision
* Attention to detail; ability to work to defined procedures and accurately record result
* Good manual dexterity
* Knowledge of basic machine tools and workshop skills is essential:
* Previous experience of Milling, Turning &Bench skills
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy