Sales Support Technician
We currently have an opportunity for a Sales Support Technician to join a successful insurance company based in Romford. Working in a busy team, you will be responsible for the following:
· Handling of new business take-up's and for the preparation and distribution of accurate documentation to existing and new customers.
· Confirming the insurance quotation details with the customer, ensure that cover is suitable for their requirements before initiating the cover on the system, and monitor that adequate levels of cover are applied and suitable insurers have been selected to undertake the risk.
· Providing a comprehensive and professional service that accords to guidelines and best practice.
· Liaising with the relevant Sales Technicians when queries or discrepancies arise concerning the preparation of quotations, costs and underwriting terms, and attempt to resolve the matter liaising with the Sales Team Leader / Manager where necessary.
· Offering a high standard of customer care to clients over the telephone and within the office and ensure that each enquiry is dealt with in a professional manner.
· Implementing all cross-sell opportunities and promote awareness of the range of products and services that the Company offer.
· Meet personal and team service targets
The most suitable candidate will have had some exposure to insurance, whether that be in a sales capacity or sales support, and ideally in motor or household insurance. Attention to detail and ability to communicate and correspond professionally with all customers is key, focusing on customer care and using excellent communication skills.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply online or call Anna at Adecco Romford.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy