Infrastructure Solutions Architect
2 days left
- Full Time
Skills: Linux, Windows, databases, middleware, Load balancing, data networks, host virtualisation, Architecture, Infrastructure, HLD, LLD
Position: Infrastructure Solutions Architect
Duration: 6 months
Start date: ASAP
Rate: € 500 -€550 per day
MUST BE A RESIDENT OF IRELAND, please do not apply unless you reside in Ireland.
Scope of work:
Provide end-to-end infrastructure engineering guidance and oversight of technology projects. Responsible for coordinating the requirements, design and build of hardware including servers, network and storage. Manages technical responsibilities of many projects or a few complex projects. Partners with Program and Project Managers and SMEs to create business requirements and estimates for technology solutions.
- Extensive experience in some or all Operating Systems (primarily Linux and some windows), Databases, Middleware, Load Balancing and Data Networks.
- Experience with host virtualization technologies (primarily VMware ESX).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and relationship building skills.
- Capable of providing and to end design guidance and oversight for large scale initiatives.
- Ability to lead a team through technical challenges both tactically and strategically.
- HLD and LLD experience
- Experience translating product roadmaps and key technical strategies and direction.
- Experience with production support of infrastructure technology
If you're interested and reside in Ireland, please send me your updated CV and I will be in touch.Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Infrastructure Solutions Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.