- JOB TITLE: Office Manager
- LOCATION: Brighton
- HOURS: 37.5 Hours
- SHIFT: 10am - 6pm (Temping hours of 10am - 4pm)
- SALARY: £25K (Temp to Perm)
- START DATE: ASAP!
We are currently recruiting for a highly organised and enthusiastic Office Manager for a client based just outside Brighton. Due to the location of this client, you must be a car driver with access to your own vehicle daily.
- Manage the daily operations of a law firm, solving administrative problems and addressing human resources issues
- Provide support services to keep projects moving
- Scheduling meetings and appointments within the office
- Organising the office layout and ordering stationery and equipment
- Maintaining the office condition and arranging necessary repairs
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary and ensuring HR records are kept up to date
- Distribute the post upon arrival also collect and deliver postage items to the post office at the end of each working day
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Provide general support to visitors
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven experience as an Office Manager/Personal Assistant
- Experience with the Legal Sector Advantageous
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Must be a Car Driver
- Apply today, the client is looking for someone to interview immediately and start asap!
- This position will be working from in an office (COVID-19 procedures in place)
- Please apply today with your up to date CV
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond.
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 72 hours of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy