Do you have experience within Credit Control? Are you able to have difficult conversations with vulnerable customers?
My client an International company based in Slough are looking for a Credit Controller to join their team on a Permanent Basis.
Your overall purpose of the role is to assist the Collections Manager in debt collection, monitoring and reporting and provide the business with information on and recommendations for improving the debt collection rates in order to maximise profits.
Your duties will involve:
- To Understand financial reporting and to proactively identify any impact on Collections across the finance division.
- To keep aligned with regulatory changes and recommend best practice for reporting formats to ensure the business has insight into areas that require monitoring.
- To provide regular weekly updates reporting on Top 30 accounts analysis and commentary daily weekly and monthly as required, to the Collections Manager on debt activity (i.e. £000s, Insolvencies etc.)
- To continuously improve reporting and provide analysis to the various credit committees and as required by the Collections Manager / Head of Collections
- To monitor all customer payment performance and highlight all relevant trends on a monthly basis
- To assist in preparation of collection reporting documentation
- To engage in Lean Reviews and other ad hoc projects within the Collections department as requested from Collections Manager / the Head of Collection insuring accuracy and fast pace of turnaround.
- To recommend and support development in SAP and Bi reporting to the Collections department to improve debt awareness, and productivity.
- Support development of monthly reporting to highlight trends to the relevant Account management teams to support awareness of Debt, and cost to serve.
- To complete the collection agents cure reporting
- To Prepare and recommend Accounts for Pre-stop on a monthly basis
- Maintain minimum Call Service Standard
- Actively take part in Query Resolution liaising with Engage / QRT to ensure optimum customer service is maintained.
Required knowledge & Experience:
- Use of excel - Vlook-ups, Pivots and other complex reports
- Ability to think outside the box and take initiative with the confidence and to challenge processes as required within remit.
- Customer Driven with the ability to deal with individuals at all levels of the business.
- Ability to interpret concepts and deliver practical solutions
- Calm and assured approach under pressure and have the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work to fast pace environment
- Be seen as positive and enthusiastic demonstrating a "can do" attitude.
- Ability to build relationships with a variety of different individuals and to be seen as approachable and willing to get involved.
- Must be committed to demonstrating company values.
- Experience of actively participating in a team environment, whilst demonstrating the capability to work independently.
- Demonstrate accuracy and work methodically within the team, whilst being productive, efficient and effective within the practice of Collections
Adecco is a registered recruitment agency and an Equal Opportunity Employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy