Oracle PaaS Integration Developer
Role: Oracle PaaS Integration Developer
Location: Any UK Base
Salary: £50,000 - £86,000 + 5% bonus
Who you'll be working with
One of the largest Independent Oracle Consulting Practice in the UK, my client is at the forefront of delivering these innovative solutions and they understand that the core to their Clients requirements is the ability for our Consultants to articulate these leading-edge IT solutions to resolve their complex business and technical problems. As such, I am looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Oracle PaaS integration developer to work within a team of highly skilled consultants and positively drive and enable our deliveries.
The focus of your role
You will take a hands-on role on our complex Oracle Cloud implementations, working with a mixture of Oracle's PaaS products, open source technologies and products from other vendors from all market areas. Focus will be on detailed design and subsequent implementation of Modern applications and cloud-based integration within the Oracle Cloud.
What you'll do
- You will operate as a senior developer in the design and implementation ofPaaS solutions. There may be a particular focus on designing and building the following components to front and integrate core Oracle Cloud applications both internally within the Oracle Cloud, externally with other cloud providers and also to on-premises technology:
- Cloud-based integrations (primarily using Oracle Integration Cloud)
- APIs and microservices (primarily using Java/Springboot and Spring MVC)
- You will evangelise on the significance and benefits of the PaaS portfolio in which your specialisation resides.
- You will be required to work with modern open source or third-party solutions on occasion.
- You will work alongside Subject Matter Experts from our functional team to deliver solutions which meet the complex needs and requirements of our clients. In addition, you will work with other teams and architects in shaping best practices and frameworks that can accelerate and improve the quality and efficiencies of our deliveries
- You will continue to develop your expertise in the UK Oracle practice in one or more specific technologies, with the opportunity to progress to integration SME roles and beyond into architecture or project management.
- You will stay up to date with market new Oracle trends in technologies & solutions and incorporate them (when/if applicable) into our solution frameworks.
What you'll bring
- A proven track record of implementing cloud-based integrations with particular focus on integration within the Oracle cloud, between cloud vendors and also to 3rd party or on-premises applications. Knowledge and experience with Oracle Integration Cloud is preferred.
- Strong experience of using source code repositories (primarily git) and knowledge of git strategies & DevOps tooling to complement the implementation of robust CI/CD pipelines.
- Knowledge and experience in implementation of Oracle eBusiness Suite and/or SOA
- Knowledge and experience of other widely known technologies such as Kubernetes, Kafka, Docker, etc are desirable.
- Proven experience and understanding of Oracle functional concepts, such as HCM and finance modules is desirable.
- Awareness of end-to-end project delivery and the associated implementation methodologies
- Good communication skills and experience with distributed delivery (off-shore/on-shore project delivery)
- The ability to build productive relationships with clients and colleagues alike.
Passion and a genuine interest for new Oracle PaaS based technologies and products.Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy