Communications Coordinator (Maternity Cover)
To coordinate the delivery of agreed internal and external communication activity that supports the vision, values, corporate plan and communications strategy for the business. To support the Communications Manager with the delivery of activity that protects and improves the Group's internal and external reputation and profile. To work collaboratively with other colleagues in the wider marketing & communications function to deliver an efficient and effective communications service.
- Operational delivery of internal communications programmes magazines, events and activity.
- Responsibility for the organisation's intranet content and functionality.
- In conjunction with the Communications Manager, support with the production of key publications and communication collateral for customers, employees and partners.
- In conjunction with the Communications Manager, support the delivery of the annual external PR plan.
- To support with the delivery of the organisation's internal and external communications strategy and operational delivery plans.
- To support with production of well-written and relevant copy for the full range of communications materials for print and on-line use for both colleagues and customers. Including websites, social media content, blogs and other appropriate digital communication content.
- To act as the intranet champion - ensuring that the organisation's intranet is up to date with content that is relevant and useful to colleagues across the group with technical support from the Digital Manager.
- To support with the operational delivery of all internal communications events and activities
- To support with the effectively delivery of the organisation's tone of voice, guiding colleagues to do the same.
- To support with the research and writing of compelling stories and award entries, in line with the organisation's vision, values and corporate objectives,
- To maintain and continually develop a relevant photo library to be used in both internal and external content, working with external agencies where necessary.
- To provide content for monthly reports reflective of internal and external communication performance.
- To pro-actively research and benchmark best practice for internal and external communications content, channels and tools
- When required liaise with external agencies to deliver agreed element of communications activity ensuring they provide value for money.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy