- JOB TITLE: HR Advisor
- LOCATION: South West London
- HOURS: 37.5 Hours
- SHIFT: 9am-5:30pm
- SALARY: £35K
- START DATE: ASAP!
We are currently recruiting for a highly organised and enthusiastic HR Advisor for a client based in South West London.
- Act as a key point of contact in providing HR/ER advice to managers at all levels including but not limited to discipline and dismissal, grievance, absence management, performance management, capability and sickness absence, family friendly policies, TUPE and restructure/redundancy;
- Attend disciplinary and grievance hearings as management representative and advisor
- Recommend solutions that fit business needs to mitigate ER risks in line with best practice
- Act as subject matter expert, coach managers in managing HR and ER matters
- Advise on and manage long term sickness absence cases across the business, utilising available resources to support both employees and line managers
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of employment legislation and case judgements to be able to implement and advise on best practice and procedure and to ensure policies are adhered to correctly;
- Provide structured training and/or ad hoc briefings to all levels of staff on employment matters
- Manage and maintain accurate people records
The Ideal Candidate:
- Provide consistent and accurate advice in a fast paced and high-volume retail
- CIPD Level 5 qualification preferred
- Confident and good listener, able to maintain a balanced view
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of current employment law and best practice
- Patient and persistent in dealing with on-going problems
- Able to influence and challenge when the situation warrants it
- Work well under pressure, with attention to detail
- Research, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Able to work comfortably with numbers
- Apply today, the client is looking for someone to interview immediately and start asap!
- This position will be working from in an office (COVID-19 procedures in place)
- Please apply today with your up to date CV
For more information, please contact Joan Collins on 0208 542 6688 or email email@example.com
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond.
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 72 hours of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy