Assistant Production Controller
- Full Time
As an Assistant Production Controller, you will be responsible for helping to achieve the best in class service to customers from our clients established warehouse. This role is based in Newbury and is offering a salary of £19,500.
- Engage, lead and motivate warehouse colleagues
- Proactively encourage a positive and constructive relationship on site with all colleagues
- Work with the Production Controller to plan and manage production tasks to improve efficiency
- Review production plans to identify and report potential risks
- Use inventory control techniques to avoid stock discrepancies
- Assist in processing customer orders and shipments to ensure timely dispatch
- Assist pickers and packers to resolve issues that come up during fulfilment process
- Upload and review orders and accordingly establish priorities and schedules
- Monitor execution of orders and adjust schedules for timely delivery
- Plan and monitor replenishment tasks
- Have a clear understanding of the company's policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these
- Work with cross-functional teams to process orders on-time and within customer specifications
- Any other reasonable request
Knowledge, Education, Skills and Abilities:
- Team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and at times with conflicting priorities
- Ability to use computer applications effectively
- Flexibility in supporting business requirements
If you believe this role is suitable to your skill set, please contact Adecco Newbury today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Assistant Production Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.