DO YOU HAVE A PRINCE 2 QUALIFICATION?
ARE YOUR ANALYTICAL SKILLS SECOND TO NONE?
WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF DRIVEN WITH EXCEPTIONAL ATTENTION TO DETAIL?
IF SO THEN WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!
This role will be based at Dorset Police HQ, you will work as part of the Programme Support Office supporting project managers and associated teams in the delivery of projects in line with Prince 2 or Agile et al project methodology.
Implement all specialist guidance and procedures that adhere to project governance, methodologies and standards, whilst providing additional high quality project support.
Your duties will include;
- Create, monitor and update project documents, plans and logs to support delivery within time, cost and quality using agreed industry defined standard (e.g. Prince 2);
- Demonstrate personal initiative and responsibility to undertake research and analysis of data;
- Prepare well evidenced reports and utilise project mile-stones to act as a trigger for the Project Manager, and assist with planning expenditure and monitor of spend;
- Prepare structured presentations utilising PowerPoint and other mediums to provide information to stakeholders;
- Arrange, prepare documentation and attend project meetings to record actions/decisions. Take clear minutes in line with guidelines ensuring adherence to confidentiality. In a timely manner publish minutes ensuring appropriate protective markings. Manage information in line with governance processes maintaining an overview of emerging issues
- Support the project delivery by producing process maps following research with stakeholders, creating process diagrams to represent decisions and developing product based plans.
We are looking for someone with the following skills;
- Prince 2 Foundation or experience of planning and delivering key pieces of work
- Demonstrable experience of a high level of analytic and statistical skills to drive and improve the effectiveness of a project
- Proven ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, showing the ability to negotiate and influence with stakeholders
- Proven ability to work to unsupervised, to high standards and within pressured timescales;
- Experience of working as part of a team within a large organisation or across different organisational boundaries;
- Fully competent and experienced in Microsoft Office applications
- Problem solving
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a successful and forward thinking team. Apply today for more information.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
More searches like this
- Office & secretarial Project/Programme Management jobs in Wareham
- Administration Project/Programme Management jobs in Wareham
- Project Administration Project/Programme Management jobs in Wareham
- Project Support Project/Programme Management jobs in Wareham
- Public Sector Project/Programme Management jobs in Wareham