Quality Assurance Team Leader
- Full Time
Team Leader - Parts Desk
Duration: Minimum of 3 months with view to be extended
Adecco UK are currently recruiting on behalf of our prestigious, UK leading transport operating client for a Team Leader in the Parts Desk Analysis Team!
The Team Leader will be responsible for overseeing the day to day management of the Parts Desk Team, an exciting new role with a variety of duties!
- You would be required to assist with the review and identification of automotive parts, using the client's engineering parts database and then finding/highlighting any duplicates of specific parts.
- Idenity duplicate copies of parts on the database, subsequently highlighting the most cost effective supplier and advising depot's on the supplier and part found as requested.
- Manage a parts desk team day to day.
This will in turn, enable the business to have a clear overview of available parts from approved suppliers at the most cost-effective rate.
- The database will be based from Excel and will require some use of SAP (SAP training will be provided).
- The team leader will also be expected to contact suppliers to obtain their master parts files.
- The team leader will initially be working at the start in the clients stores, to give you a basics on the business and show the reasons and importance of identifying such parts for the business to use.
We are looking for those with a strong understanding of Excel coupled with vehicle engineering understanding (i.e can tell the difference between a damper and a starter motor) & be able to confidently work with a wide variety of colleagues elsewhere in the division.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy