Our industrial client in Newbury are currently recruiting a Warehouse Operative/Driver to join their small team on a temporary basis to support within the stock room and with deliveries.
The role will involve working within the warehouse managing stock and preparing product for a part of the day and delivering orders for the other part.
- Undertake receipt and checking of incoming stock in line with company goods in process and product is correctly located within the warehouse
- Pick customer orders as per company processes and make available for dispatch
- Ensure all goods are processed, packed and dispatched in a timely manner
- Ensure all stock is stored, handled and transported securely and in line with company procedures and health and safety guidelines
- Work with team colleagues to ensure the workplace environment is maintained to a high standard of cleanliness and tidiness, and complies with company and legislative standards at all times
- Ensure all packaging waste is disposed of safely and in line with company processes, recycling wherever possible
- Loading and unloading of goods from vehicle
- Stacking of goods in correct storage bays
- To serve customers on the Trade Counter and provide cover in the Sales Office during busy periods
We are seeking candidates who can display the following;
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Multitasking and prioritisation
- Ability to work as a team player
- Good understanding of, and commitment to, safe working practices
- Full, clean UK driving license
This is a full time role working Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm (40 hours per week).
If you are interested please apply directly to the advert for immediate consideration - candidates must be able to start immediately.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy