Referrals Coordinator (Temporary)
Role: Referrals Coordinator
Location: Bradford (outskirts)
Hours: Monday - Friday 37.5 Hours
Salary: £9.50 to £10 per hour
Start date: ASAP
Are you an experienced, organised and highly flexible Customer Service Coordinator looking for a new challenge? Are you a self starter who is able to multitask? Are you available to start working immediately? If so, we may have the perfect role for you.
Our client on the outskirts of Bradford is looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service Coordinator to join their team. The role will be supporting a non-profit organisation with referrals for their users.
This is a full time ongoing temporary contract for a minimum of 2 months. Due to the nature of the organisation, you will need to undertake an DBS check if you're successful for this role. This role will be home based however you might be required to attend the office occasionally as and when required by the business. Equipment will be provided
- To provide outstanding telephone customer service ensuring the information and referrals are coordinated in line with the wider organisation's referral process
- Provide low level support and signposting to those who contact the service
- To undertake a range of administrative activities
- Monitoring activity and Collating statistics using various systems to support efficient internal processes and procedures
- To build and maintain strong working relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Must have previous customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Must be highly organised and efficient
- Must be a self starter and motivated
- Experience of using Microsoft packages
- Happy to undertake a basic DBS check
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also gives you control of your own work/life balance. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
- Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
- Access to discount vouchers with many high street brands
- Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
- We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
- 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
- Statutory Sick Pay in the unfortunate event you find yourself under the weather
- Access to our assistance programme that provides free, confidential and independent advice on a range of issues including grief, stress and legal issues
- Should you wish to pursue a different career path, we have several sister businesses which cover almost every sector and specialism
We're proud to say our consultants are experts in recruitment and are more than happy to discuss the benefits in more detail; please contact your local Office Angels branch for further information.
The location would suit applicants who live in Bradford, Shipley, Bingley, Guisley and surrounding areas.
If you have the necessary skills, please submit your details and CV directly online. If you have not been contacted within 48 hours of sending your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Due to the volume of applications we receive, we cannot contact each applicant individually.
Office Angels is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy