Main Purpose Of Role
To support the Payroll Manager with the internal delivery of the overall Capgemini payroll service to all 7000+ UK and seconded employees working closely with the Capgemini Payroll Provider, responsible for an internal team of administrators who provide a number of core activities to support the payroll service. Provide support and guidance to the Core team on new legislation and updated processes.
- Payroll review and BACS sign off
- Provide support, training and guidance to the core team on new legislation and updated processes
- Management of sensitive and critical transactions
- Project delivery and UAT sign of
- Business Engagement
- Providing expert and specialist payroll advice to stakeholders and manage complex payroll issues
- Ensuring adherence to SLAs, Policies and Legislation
- Payroll Account reconciliations
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience at Team Lead/Supervisor level for a mid to large payroll service
- Experience of supporting team management
- Focus on developing and coaching team members and fostering an environment of growth
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Agility in work approach
- Strong stakeholder management and interpersonal skills, with the ability to listen, engage and communicate with different levels of people within the organisation
- High achievement drive, showing enthusiasm for work and commitment to delivering excellence.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It's all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
APPLY NOW - a member of our recruitment team will be in touch if you have been successfully shortlisted.