Web Developer - Bury / Home Working - £25,000
Is a group of financial services companies who over the last two years seen rapid growth in their products. As a business they are now undergoing a large technology upgrade across all their products. During the last twelve months they have moved in to new offices to accommodate their growth, have a UK wide presence and a company who appreciate the benefits of cloud computing meaning they can offer products across the finance sector..
You will be working with team members, business stakeholders and clients to help with the design and development of the new web based applications which will be hosted in the cloud. This role will see require you implement the CMS system into existing websites, developing new websites and updating pages and sections for our existing sites.
Technologies that you need to have commercial experience with are:
* Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS
* Applicable knowledge of PHP/jQuery
* Experience with Bootstrap and/or similar front-end framework
* Experience of working with CMS systems including knowledge of theming (eg: Perch/WordPress)
* Familiarity with the Adobe Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator)
* Familiarity with Google Webmaster Tools (Analytics/Tag Manager)
* Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Excellent communication skills
* Team player
* Experience of liaising with multiple stakeholders
If you are looking for a role in a growing secure company who have a number of digital projects planned and budgeted for, where you can have a real input in to application development and having your voice heard and listened during the software life cycle please send me your latest CV as video interviews will be arranged and on boarding will be arranged taking in to account the current CV19 restrictions.
Web Developer - Bury / Home Working - Circa £25,000
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement