Part Time Graphics Assistant
WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF KEEN & ENTHUSIASTIC?
ARE YOU LOOKING TO WORK FOR A FORWARD THINKING COMPANY?
DO YOU HAVE EXCELLENT ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS?
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO THE ABOVE THEN WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
My client is a successful Family run business, they now have an opportunity for a Graphics Setter to join their team on a part time basis. This is an opportunity to be part of a company where quality is at the heart of everything they do!
Your duties will include;
- Liaising with clients to ensure specification, artwork and pricing is correct
- Generating print job tickets
- Checking, amending or re-sizing client artwork files
- Generate artwork proofs
- Ensure quality control procedures are followed at all times
- Assist production with the work flow process
We are looking for someone with the following skills;
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills and a great team player
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Extremely computer literate - experience with Apple Mac's preferred
- Methodical work approach
This is a part time role, ideally 5 hours per day Monday - Friday but they would also consider 4 days a week Monday - Thursday.
If this sounds like your ideal role then apply today to start your journey to a successful career!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy