Our Client U.K based company competent in design, installation, inspection & testing of installations within potentially explosive atmospheres.
They have extensive experience within the oil & gas sector.
They have an opportunity for a motivated Instrument technician to join their high calibre maintenance team. They are looking for someone who is punctual, reliable and has a good work ethic, who has ideally worked within the utility or oil & gas industry.
- To undertake small installation site project works.
- Identify current/potential issues (fault finding).
- Knowledge of Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems and 4-20mV components and instrumentation.
- Correct Maintenance activities on process control instrumentation, ESD instrumentation and valves, F&G Systems & Control Valves.
- Planned Maintenance activities inclusive of calibration of instrumentation utilising Beamex hardware and CMX calibration management software, SIL testing, ESD testing, inspection of control valves and slamshut valves & F&G testing.
To be considered for the Instrument Technician role, candidates must demonstrate:-
- An in-depth knowledge of technical instrumentation skills
- Engineering/Technician qualification
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Electrical skills knowledge
- Exceptional mental ability to enable work on complex tasks
- To use diagnostic equipment safely and effectively
- Sound knowledge of H&S, Environmental and Engineering regulations
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and contribute positively to a quality team environment.
- Must be able to work efficiently as part of a team and to work under pressure in a challenging environment.
· Competitive salary £40,000 to £47,000 dependent on experience
· Company pension
· Company vehicle
· Company laptop
· 28 days paid holiday
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy