Business Process Manager
My client is a blue chip FMCG and retail brand that serve millions of customers every week from all over the globe. With over 6,000 stores internationally my client is a well-known household name that offer a number of exciting opportunities.
We are currently recruiting a Business Process Manager to work within the Group People Function (HR). We have recently launched a new people management system, and this role will be critical to ensuring the effective management and maintenance of people processes.
Working as part of a small professional team, you will be responsible for modelling, documenting, analysing and designing our people management processes. Using industry leading software and technology, you will be at the heart of setting the global design for the people operations. As a People Business Process Manager, the successful applicant would own and maintain the processes, working alongside the Global Process Owner (GPO) as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) to drive the effective management of people processes
Knowledge, Skills and Ability - **ALL Essential unless stated**
- Six Sigma process improvement
- People/HR Process management
- Relevant HR System Experience (e.g. Oracle, SAP, SuccessFactors, Aris, Visio, Ariba)
- Experience using process tools e.g. ARIS - Desired
- Agile Project Methodology
- Project Delivery and Governance
- Financial and Benefits Management
- Change Management
- Strategic and Analytical thinking
- Facilitation skills
- Networking (across multiple functions, business units, external stakeholders)
- Retail background
Candidates will need to show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunity's employer.