Senior Financial Auditor
We are recruiting for this role during this challenging time however our client is able to adhere to all policies related to Covid 19 to ensure the well-being of all their employees
I work remotely so please DO NOT TRY TO CALL A BRANCH as they wont be able to help you so if you have any URGENT questions regarding this role please email me on email@example.com and a phone number and I will call you however please also apply for the role as due to the amount of applications we are receiving applications are checked before the email box and I wouldn't want you to miss out
We are recruiting for an experienced Senior Financial Auditor with specific qualifications listed below to work in Leicester sadly without the relevant experience your application will be discounted, this role is available immediately.
As the Senior Financial Auditor you will be part of a very experienced team working in an open plan office helping focus of increasing the market share
As the Senior Financial Auditor the responsibilities are listed below
- Plan and undertake audit and independent examination assignments of companies and also specialist assignments
- Prepare financial statements for limited companies.
- Support and develop trainee accountants with their assignments.
- Deliver an excellent level of customer service, managing and exceeding client expectations, responding to all ad hoc queries in a timely manner.
- Maintain up to date technical knowledge and attend all relevant training, conferences and seminars.
- Manage all work efficiently, profitably and in accordance with the Company's procedures.
As the Senior Financial Auditor we are looking for the following:
- ACA / ACCA qualified
- Audit experience
- Have excellent attention to detail and thrive on exceeding client expectations
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, together with the confidence to network and help to develop the business
- Be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions
Once successful as the Senior Financial Auditor you will receive the following benefits
Free onsite parking
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy