Export and Compliance Co-Ordinator
- JOB TITLE: Export and Compliance Co-Ordinator
- LOCATION: Crawley
- HOURS: 37.5 Hours
- SHIFT: 9am-5:30pm Monday to Friday
- SALARY: £25k - £28k DOE
- START DATE: ASAP!
We are currently recruiting for a highly organised and enthusiastic Export and Compliance Co-Ordinator for a client based in Crawley!
- Entering Sales Orders and reviewing to ensure customer expectations are being met
- Producing Weekly Invoice and Despatch documentation for Domestic and International Customers
- Co-Ordinate the issue and receipt of End User Documents necessary for export compliance
- Apply for Export Licenses; SIELs; OGELs and OIELs and where necessary ITAR and EAR licenses
- Maintaining records for all Export and Sales Compliance Documentation
- Assisting in the Export and Import Compliance Audits
- Providing, collating data and reporting on all departmental KPI data
- Assisting the general admin function of the business, including the preparation and submission of corporate documents
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous Import and Export experience
- Previous experience in office administration essential
- Excellent communicator - Both written and verbal.
- Total proficiency with Microsoft Office programmes and Zoom
- Keen eye for detail, punctual and organised
- Apply today, the client is looking for someone to interview immediately and start asap!
- This position will be working from in an office (COVID-19 procedures in place)
- Please apply today with your up to date CV
By registering with Office Angels you will benefit from the support of a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant, have access to various interviewing techniques, regular updates of the local employment market and consistent feedback on all applications. This service is offered right through to the day you start your new role and beyond.
Office Angels are an equal opportunity employer and are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
Please be aware we receive a lot of applicants for our roles if you have not been contacted within the next 72 hours of applying for this role on this occasion you have not been successful but please go to our website for more vacancies - www.officeangels.com.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy