Business Development -Energy
I'm looking to speak with High performing and driven telesales people who want to be part of a successful team in the Blackpool area.
Adecco have an amazing opportunity to work for an Energy Company in Blackpool who are looking to grow their team and welcome experienced Business Development Executives to the company.
Under the direction of the new sales manager this is a small and fresh team and they are looking for like-minded people to help them grow on their success.
This role involves the introduction of a range of energy cost reduction and sustainable energy products to large commercial energy consumers, in order to book appointments with high level executive contacts.
The successful Business Development Executive will be a tenacious and articulate individual, delivering consistently again KPI's and in return you get to work in a super friendly environment, where you will be trained, coached and supported to reach your full potential and earnings.
The first 6 months will be hard work whilst you are building your pipeline, but the rewards are uncapped & high performers can expect to earn circa £40-50k within the first 2 years.
To be considered for this role you will have proven experience working within an outbound sales role, a consultative approach, and the desire to really build your own pipeline of clients from the company's existing lead database.
- Qualify prospects and generate leads (mix of warm and colder leads)
- To arrange initial and subsequent meetings for the sales team, promoting our product offering
- To complete all paperwork to the required standard, ensuring smooth communication to sales and operations
- To ensure CRM is updated correctly
- To promote the brand to customers and prospects through effective use of marketing literature
- To maximise the potential for appointments by contacting the appropriate people in all events
- To ensure appointments are made of high quality and meet the standard required
- To consistently achieve monthly appointments, KPI's and annual sales targets
- To encourage team motivation and play an active role in achieving team targets
- Highlight opportunities for business development and research
- To prioritise appointment making according to the business requirements
- Collect and record information of prospects using websites, cold calling and any other appropriate method.
Essential experience required
- Experience in telesales environment
- Experience working with B2B customers in a mid-market and corporate markets
- Have a positive and tenacious attitude
- Strong commercial awareness
- Be able to actively listen
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Good IT Skills
- First rate interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate evidence of hitting targets in a business development/telesales environment
- Energy consultancy services or energy supply experience preferred
- 4pm Friday finish
- Relaxed dress code
- Opportunity for career progression with a privately-owned business
- Continuous professional development with formal external training
- Company summer day out
- 2x Christmas parties
- Additional holiday entitlement to cover Christmas season
- Performance bonus
- Monthly & quarterly team awards
Salary - £20-25k basic OTE £35-40k (best performers achieve £50k+)
Working hours are Mon - Thurs 9am-5pm and Fri - 9am-4pm
Holidays - holiday entitlement is 22 days plus the 8 normal bank/public holidays. Holiday entitlement will increase by 1 day with every year of service until the full entitlement of 25 days per annum.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy