Tenant Liaison officer (Gas/Central Heating)
Our LEADING client is an International energy and services company providing energy services to consumers across the globe and are currently looking for a Tenant Liaison Officer to join them for an exciting and challenging engagement.
The ideal candidate will have gas/central heating knowledge to compliment extensive customer focused service in a similar role.
Location: Cheltenham however you will effectively be field based and must be able to travel as and when required.
Duration: 12 Month Rolling assignment as an Ajilon Employed Consultant onsite with our client (see below)
Salary: Very competitive annual salary plus benefits! (see below)
The market place consists of approximately 5 million homes, managed by 3,500 Housing Associations and Councils across the UK. We are now looking for an Tenant Liaison Officer to join our team.
* Our tenant Liaison officers assist in managing our installs programme on our social housing portfolio.
* They are responsible for managing tenant complaints and assisting our install managers and planners in gaining access to hard to access properties and making contact with hard to contact tenants.
* The ability to work alone or as part of a team is important, along with a strong determination to succeed.
* Assisting post installation
* Quality assessment
* Pre installation surveys
* You will have experience/knowledge of central heating or gas ideally while working within a Tenant Liaison capacity.
* As you will be visiting customers in their own home, you are required to have a full driving licence with 9 or less points
* Due to the fast-paced environment, great organisational skills are required for this role.
* You need to be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing and be able to demonstrate exceptional attention to detail whilst working under pressure.
* Strong customer service skills and confident in your dealings with both the internal stakeholders and external customers.
You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be employed by ourselves as an Ajilon Consultant working onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.
This great opportunity is being offered on a PAYE basis which means a LTD/Umbrella company cannot be used.
If you think you have the experience and you would like to become an employee of this fast growing business unit within Ajilon please apply with your CV right now for instant consideration!