People Operations Representative - Payroll
ROLE: People Operations Representative - Payroll
COMPANY TYPE: Global Food Provider
JOB TYPE: 6 Month temp role with the possibility to go permanent after this
HOURS: Full time, 8:30am - 5:30pm or 9:30am - 6:30pm (40 hours per week)
SALARY: £35,000 - £40,000
LOCATION: Cannon Street
CULTURE: Vibrant, professional, sociable team
BENEFITS: 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays, pension contribution, free food, progression opportunities, lively and fun place to work in amazing offices
WOW FACTOR: Incredibly interesting and upbeat environment; varied and busy role with a great team!
The People Operations Representative - Payroll will be a key member of the People
Operations team who will own and drive our payroll processes. This role is ideal for a
candidate with experience in UK payroll who is looking to move into the People function. The
role will never be the same day to day and there will always be different initiatives to be
working on. The role is ideal for someone looking to utilise their knowledge of payroll
process and legislation within a new function, and gain exposure to every aspect of the
People function; the candidate will interface with recruitment, HR business partners, policy
leads, and compensation and benefits. You will love administration, be solution focused and
have a willingness to get in and get stuff done!
- Take ownership of the tasks leading up to the monthly and biweekly payroll cut offs.
- Support the payroll team with queries.
- Manage and maintain our HR systems ensuring we have accurate information at our
- Actioning employee on-boarding, off-boarding and contractual changes.
- Provide HR administration support and advice to employees and managers.
- Explain policies and processes in a clear and effective manner
- Review processes and implement changes - always challenging the status quo to
provide a world class people function.
As an ideal candidate, you'll have an eye for detail, a knack for problem solving and a
willingness to learn.
- Experience of UK payroll/in a similar role, preferably in a fast paced
- Driven, hard working and proactive individual.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Suite would be beneficial.
- Ability to maintain employee confidentiality
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in performing all essential duties
- Ability to work in a fast paced, self-starter work environment and able to meet
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and continuously changing priorities
- Perseverance and grit - you're a hustler and you're not afraid
- Competitiveness - you'll be working within a highly efficient team who like to win (as
individuals and together)
- Curiosity - you're a lifelong learner who is always striving to be outside of your
comfort zone and test new ideas
- Top notch people skills
We believe a great workplace is one that represents the world we live in and how beautifully diverse it can be. That means we have no judgement when it comes to any one of the things that make you who you are, for example a secret aversion to coriander. All you need is a passion for (most) food and a desire to be part of one of the fastest growing start-ups around.
NB: If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels Partnership Accounts branch. Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted for the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer OAPartnershipAccounts@office-angels.com
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy