Complaints Manager - Social Care
JOB TITLE: Complaints Manager - Social Care
LOCATION: Client based in South West London but role can be completed remotely
START DATE: ASAP
DURATION: 3 - 6 months
PAY RATE: up to £280 per day via an Umbrella Company (PAYE / Deemed Employment options available)
IR35 STATUS: Inside
Adecco are looking for a Complaints Manager within Social Care on behalf of our client in South West London.
The successful candidate with be responsible for managing the Complaints Service within Social Care for both Adults and Childrens Services. You will be the focal point of the Council's visions to drive improvements in complaints handling across the organisation, ensuring that all legislation is adhered to and that the Council uses customer feedback as a driver for service improvement.
You will have 3 direct reports.
- Experience of developing and implementing strategies, policies and practices in relation to complaints handling.
- Experience of complaints handling and investigation.
- Experience of developing and implementing service improvement plans.
- Experience of managing the delivery of a wide range of projects simultaneously successful project delivery.
- Experience of relationship management.
- Background in Children's or Adult's Social Care is desirable.
Apply now! Please note the deadline for applications is Friday 28th August 2020.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy