Outbound Lead Generator
Adecco Sunderland has an exciting opportunity to become part of one of the fastest growing organisations in the North East. Our client has an evolving, fast paced, friendly telesales B2B team and they are looking for an Outbound Lead generator
Our client is a utilities consultancy with over 25 years of industry experience, which they are looking to pass on to you.
- Base salary ranging from £18-£25,000 (Per Annum)
- Holidays, we offer 30 days inclusive of Bank Holidays and the Christmas Period off.
- Generous Commission + Benefits (Including an enhanced Maternity and Paternity Scheme + BUPA and Much More)
- Working hours Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm as we value having a work/ life balance!
- Annual/Christmas and Summer parties
- Training, development and continued support with genuine opportunities of career progression
We are looking to recruit sales lead generators who are focused on success, who strive to achieve with commitment and passion in joining this expanding organisation. Our client offer development and training throughout your career.
You will be sourcing and generating your own client pipeline, understanding the organisation and energy needs, searching the market and advising them on best solution to suit those needs whilst ensuring we always comply with quality and market standards. You will need to be self-motivated, have good time management and have a professional phone manner.
Your working day will be fast-paced and intense from start to finish.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to dial outbound UK business clients and effectively question a prospect to establish a need and provide the best solution, by using our services for Gas, Electric and Water necessities
- Exceptional organisation skills are essential
- Having a consultative approach by becoming an expert in the industry and advising, guiding and consulting clients
- Developing a progressive relationship with clients, from implementation through to maintenance of their contract
- Excellent rapport, persuasion and negotiation skills
- Achieving monthly Revenue and KPI targets
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Adecco UK are an equal opportunities employer.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy