Oracle Cloud Payroll Lead / Manager
Role: Oracle Cloud Payroll Functional Lead / Manager
Location: Manchester / Remote
This client has recently moved their Fusion HCM & Payroll Solution to Oracle Fusion. This has resulted in a shift in the operating model. The configuration of the Fusion Payroll product now sits within the wider HR team. As the SI partner moves away from this project, a Cloud Payroll Functional Lead / Manager is required to run the Fusion Payroll system
This is a role that will change over time, the current requirement involves:
- Hands-on configuration.
- Troubleshooting/problem solving.
- SRs with Oracle.
- Ensuring the Payroll module works as it is intended to.
The above with initially be the primary focus of the successful candidate. However, as the product stabilises, it will transform into:
- Liaising with the Payroll team.
- Requirement gathering.
- Building & Executing the roadmap for the future of the Payroll module.
- Oracle Cloud. Payroll preferred. HCM considered with a strong EBS Payroll background.
- Technical knowledge of Payroll.
- Fast formulas.
- Statutory entitlements/legislation.
- Remote working opportunities
- This company is one of the largest Fusion Payroll users in the world.
- Will have a cutting-edge influence on the worldwide progression of the Fusion Payroll module.
- There is opportunity to progress to the overall Fusion owner covering all modules.
This role will ideally be based in Manchester, but there is scope for flexibility with this with remote working and travel when required.
Please send your CV and I will be in touch.Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy