Assistant Service Manager
- They will work closely with the divisional management team in the operational management of its clinical services.
-The Assistant Service Manager will lead on the review and reporting of outpatient waiting times within the division.
- Where extra clinics or lists are deemed necessary, it will be the responsibility of the Assistant Services Manager to coordinate these resources. This function is key to supporting the Trust to achieve the national access targets, including 18 week Referral to Treatment target and the Cancer Waiting Times Standards.
- The post holder will line manage medical secretaries within the division.
- The Assistant Service Manager will work closely with the divisional management team and the Trust clinical governance team to ensure compliance with existing clinical governance systems and processes. This will involve regular review of incidents, complaints and PALS enquiries within the division and appropriate follow up.
- The post holder will provide practical support to both the divisional management team and the clinical teams, in order to enable them to respond to and close incidents, complaints and PALS enquiries in a timely and appropriate manner.
- The post holder will also assist in the drafting of response letters to patient complaints and PALS enquiries.
- A key aspect of the role relates to data quality and data reporting within the division.
- The post holder will be required to liaise with both the management team and clinical colleagues to collect and submit data relating to a number of Trust data requirements.
If you are interested in this position then please do apply or send me an email with your CV to email@example.com
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy