Senior VAT Compliance Executive
You can be based anywhere too for this role as remote working is available!
· Working on complex client VAT issues.
· Building trusted client relationships.
· Supporting with Indirect Tax projects.
· Ensuring all submissions are completed on-time and accurately.
· Managing client audits / authorities' questions on VAT matters.
· Acting as a mentor and providing VAT training for the team.
· Assisting with research for Technical & QA Teams of Country compliance laws and practices.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Teamwork-oriented with a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
· Attention to detail, with a drive to continuously improve.
· Results-oriented, highly organized, motivated and driven to succeed.
· Able to work under pressure.
· Potentially part-qualified with recognised tax or accounting body.
· Minimum 5 years' VAT compliance experience.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy