Customer Service Administrator
Due to a period of growth, our client, a leading manufacturer, has a fantastic opportunity for a customer service enthusiast to join their team. This is a full-time, permanent role and is an excellent opportunity to join an established and progressive organisation where a career path will be outlined.
The working hours are 9am - 5pm Monday - Friday and there is free parking on site.
What you'll do:
- Provide outstanding customer service to customers by telephone and email
- Have a strong knowledge of products and the ability to up sell where appropriate
- First point of contact for customers and answering enquiries
- Administration duties to support area sales team
- Be able to handle difficult situations and complaints in a professional manner
- Introducing new products to clients
- Liaise with various departments to ensure customer queries are dealt with in a timely manner
What you'll need:
- Proficient in MS Office
- Team working with willingness to impart knowledge to others
- Customer oriented attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
What you'll get in return:
- Encouragement to develop skills via internal and external training
- Working in a small business with a 'family feel'
- Being part of a creative company
- Potential for overtime during busy periods
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Office Angels who are operating as an employment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer. Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: httpscandidate-privacy
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Customer Service Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.