Office Angels have a fantastic opportunity for an Executive Assistant to support the Directors and the Design/Operations team for a leading Architectural practice within their Glasgow City Centre office.
The role will suit someone who has prior experience of running a busy office and in supporting senior team members. You will be proactive, resourceful and friendly, enjoy communicating with staff on all levels and be adept at working on multiple projects simultaneously and take on ad-hoc duties as and when required.
What you will be responsible for:
- Running the Glasgow office and overseeing all administration, operations, marketing and financial duties.
- Completing administration for the submittal of tender documents
- Minute taking
- Acting as first point of contact for clients and dealing with any enquiries
- Ensuring the office is fully compliant
- Dealing with client invoices
- Budget management
- Working on proposal documentation
- Working knowledge of an Architectural firm
- Printing complex documents and plans
- Upkeeping a technical and samples library
- Comprehensive record keeping of current project status
- Research and writing marketing case studies
- Coordinating meetings and booking travel/accommodation
- Copy writing
- Knowledgeable in ISO 9001
- Social media and website management
Previous experience of working in architecture practice or similar sector is desirable, we would like to meet candidates who are passionate about their work and career and can demonstrate this. Hours of work are 9.00-5.30 Monday to Friday.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Executive Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.