Software Project Manager
Modis are excited to be working with a Northern Irish success story who have steadily built out their organisation over the past 2 decades and have an opportunity for a seasoned Project Manager with Scrum Master experience to come in and lead their development projects.
What does the role involve?
- As a software project manager, liaise and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders to determine scope, requirements, schedules and budgets, employing resource and risk management strategies.
- Preform Scrum Master duties in an Agile software development environment, planning sprints and releases to determine MVP to meet business objectives while effectively managing risk and impediments for the team while demonstrating a good understanding of the technical challenges.
- Manage the product backlog and produce an estimated and prioritised list of clear and concise user stories with acceptance criteria.
- Gain high level of understanding of the domain, product and system architecture.
- Collaborate closely with software development team and other engineering colleagues, to answer queries in a timely fashion.
- Produce project plans, roadmaps and project status reports to effectively communicate project information and status.
Sound like it could be a good fit? Then SEND YOUR CV.
What you need to bring to the table?
- Degree in Computer science / software engineering
- Minimum 3 year's experience working as a Project Manager
- Good understanding of the software development life cycle, processes and technologies.
- Working Knowledge of Agile Scrum and Waterfall methodologies.
What you get in return?
- Competitive salary plus bonus
- Free parking
- 22 days plus stat days
- Company 4%/6% pension contribution
- Flexible working
- Childcare vouchers
- Private Health and dental care
- Personal development and training plans
- Life insurance, x2 Annual Salary
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym discounts
- Maternity and Paternity options
- Company social events
- An opportunity to travel
- Casual working environment
To hear more on this opportunity, SEND YOUR CV via the link below or call Michael Blackwood on 02890821910 Keep in mind that every application is treated with the highest level of confidentiality.
Keywords - Project Manager, Software, Agile, Scrum, Product, Software Development, Java, Lisburn, £40-£55k.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Software Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.