We are seeking an experience Android App Developer to assist my client with companion app based project that interacts with specific hardware via USB and relays data back to MS Event Hub.
The scope of the project could be a couple of months with some follow work thereafter, further project wins are happening which could also lead to work deep into 2020.
Skills/experience we are seeking are:
- Previous experience with and knowledge of Microsoft Azure Android SDK, especially Event Hub SDK for Android
- Experience with OAuth and REST API to authorize Android device and communicate with Microsoft Azure services
- Experience with Android native hardware protocols, such as BLE stack and Android USB Accessory stack (i.e. <android.hardware.usb>)
- Knowledge of multithreaded applications and their lifecycles, which can include multiple activities or fragments
- Ability to create a professionally looking UI suitable for industrial clients (e.g. firefighters, miners, defence) - although design guidelines can be provided to adhere to the company style
Rate is open to discuss inline with market rates, located in Central London, some remote working is available.
Please do get in touch to find our more.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Android Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.