Modis are excited to be working with a top security company who are developing full life cycle market leading security solutions. This company are looking for their next crime fighting software engineer to join an Agile software team and help maintain the safety of others.
This is a great opportunity for any Software Engineer who wants to join a new team and work on developing new features for a SaaS product.
What does the role involve?
- Develop infrastructure to support Site Reliability Engineering activities
- Work with product development teams on for the full life cycle of the product.
Sound like it could be a good fit? Then SEND YOUR CV.
What you need to bring to the table?
- 2+ year's experience in Software Engineer role
- Exposure to Cloud Platforms (Azure or AWS)
What you get in return?
- £30,000 - £45,000 plus bonus
- 22 days plus stat days
- Flexible working
- Childcare vouchers
- Private Health and dental care
- Personal development and training plans
- Life insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym discounts
- Maternity and Paternity options
- Company social events
- An opportunity to travel
- Casual working environment
Keywords: Software Engineer, Site Reliability, Python, Java, Cloud, SaaS, Product, Belfast,Modis, £30,000 - £45,000
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Software Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.