Software Development Engineer PHP Zend Symfony Up to £80k
Software Development Engineer PHP Zend Symfony
Permanent - £60,000 -£80,000 DOE and Excellent Benefits
Our client are looking for Mid to Senior PHP developers with Zend or Symfony. Technically the organisation are heavy users of React, Node, PHP Zend, Symfony, and My SQL. They have migrated to AWS technologies and would like developers with Cloud platform experience, they use Docker containers and Serverless technologies. They are working to Agile SCRUM and Kanban software delivery methodologies.
- PHP development experience
- Zend or Symfony PHP framework experience
- Commercial experience with AWS cloud environments (IaaS, PaaS and FaaS/Serverless), micro-services, CI / CD, docker
- Solid commercial experience working with React and state management libraries
- Demonstrable experience working in multidisciplinary agile teams and disciplines (kanban, scrum or/other agile methodologies)
We aim to hire talented, creative and versatile people that help us grow and make our technology better and faster. We promote language and framework agnostic approach, best practices in architecture and design, DevOps culture, autonomous and empowered teams, and a collaborative and agile environment.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK. Apply now for immediate review by sending CV's or calling 02380 210417
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Software Development Engineer PHP Zend Symfony Up to £80k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.