Digital Project Manager
On behalf of a valued partner, we currently have an exciting new opportunity for a Digital Project Manager to join the team.
This role will require you to travel to multiple location across the UK, so you must be willing to travel. 4 days onsite, 1 day remote.
As the Digital Project Manager you will have:
- Working knowledge of IT infrastructure and architectural principles beneficial - understanding/experience of Digital Technology Delivery essential
- Public Sector Experience, especially local government, is essential - understanding of culture, process
- Agile/SAFe framework expertise and the ability to evangelise this process where necessary
- Establishes effective working relationships with the key project sponsors, suppliers and influencers inclusive of Conflict Management Resolution
- Strong Project Governance Experience - delivery of projects to Time/Budget
- Proficiency with a range of PM Tools and other related software such as MS Project, devOps / JIRA
- Experience managing complex Digital Transformation Projects of high value - across multiple workstreams desirable
- Deliver high quality documents such as an options appraisal across different technical options
- Ability to create a business case and seek approval from senior stakeholders as well as having proficiency with documentation writing
- Excellent understanding of core project financial disciplines such as profit and loss accounting, revenue, cost and cash flow forecasting
- Appreciation of Resource Utilisation, Cost and Talent Attraction beneficial
- Ideally CRM experience
- Greenfield experience
For an immediate consideration and for further details, please apply.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Digital Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.