Preston head office but UK business
£35k salary- negotiable
Monday to Friday
Adecco Recruitment are working with our client - a nationally recognised service provider into businesses- helping them recruit for a proven Bid Manager to join their Sales Team
The new Bid Manager (BM) must have proven experience and will be a key role for the business and sits within the sales division. The BM will actively seek tender opportunities for both public and private sector work, write and manage various bids through the tender process. The BM is responsible for bid management, accuracy and quality of bid submissions through the various portals. As BM you will liaise with the commercial department to ensure the pricing element of bids is consistent and the work tendered for is commercially viable and varied. You must carry out all aspects of administration to support smooth operations.
* Develop and maintain a tender plan highlighting the weekly, monthly and quarterly submission deadlines and the active workload required to support each submission; managing and monitoring the progress of the submission against a bid program.
* Deliver bid submissions to the highest standards through constructing relevant responses which clearly and concisely address tender requirements, ensuring the company is in the best position to be successful in the process. Reviewing bid submissions for quality and accuracy to ensure the quality of the response meets the company standards.
* Build internal and external relationships with individuals in order to create quality bids, ensuring key stakeholders are aware of the time and resources they need to provide to the BM to assist in tender submission.
* Visit client site and branches to ensure you are best placed to collate information from other stakeholders and share findings with any other employees who are involved in the bid team.
Monitor tender portal and company notices, source and track opportunities, sourcing new opportunities and registering the company on new portals and identifying potential new business.
* Lead handover meetings with Management team members and key stakeholders following a successful win, ensuring liaison with the technical, sales, operations and invoicing, who will manage the contract once it has been won.
* Be the first point of contact for the client during the tender process.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Bid Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.