Human Resources Shared Services Manager
HR Shared Services Manager
Fixed Term Contract with the potential to go permanent for the right person.
Successful and professional UK wide social support services organisation is looking to recruit an experienced HR Shared services manager to join their team immediately!
This is a great organisation to work for, one that prides itself on offering support services for people with diverse and often complex needs in community settings. The organisation has an extensive network of employees providing specialist support services for people with learning disabilities, mental health needs, autism, profound and multiple learning disabilities.
- Process improvement in admin and compliance (right to work, DBS etc.)
- Maintaining a clear understanding and providing up to date knowledge of the legal framework within which HR operates; developing HR policies in line with current legislation and keeping abreast of modern HR procedures and best practice.
- Map processes and write a project plans.
- Facilitate on going projects
- Pull apart processes and put them back together more efficiently
- Collate reports and data
- Line management
Requirements for the role:
- Excel - pivot tables, v lookups and PowerPoint
- Able to work on your own initiative
- Experience of working within a busy HR shared Service environment
- Team Management experience
- Sound Knowledge of HR systems and processes
- Analytical skills, ability to assess people and situations objectively
- Attention to detail and accuracy with numbers
- Active listener and client-focused
Advertised by Office Angels, London Bridge branch
Please note that due to the high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Human Resources Shared Services Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.