4 days left
- Full Time
A MARKET LEADING Utilities client based in Warwick, require an accomplished Land officer to join them for an exciting and challenging engagement. For this opportunity you will be an Ajilon employee working on site with the client while being rewarded with a strong salary, holidays, pension, certification opportunities and more!
Job Title: Land Officer
Duration: Ajilon Consultant (See below)
Salary: £Strong PAYE salary plus extensive benefits (as below)
This area of the client manages the land that sits around substations which were purchased for reasons like expansion plans etc and since the land hasn't been used to any great extent.
- Someone is needed to come in and work with present person to manage the whole portfolio of land for 6 months or more which consists of 120 sites stretching north to south of the country. This individual needs to be completely comfortable in travel.
- Report to the Land Manager and oversee the external Land Management Consultant dealing with:- the letting of the non-operational land portfolio under the necessary Leases, Licences and Tenancy Agreements the management of the let portfolio monitoring tenant compliance
- Access requests and approvals through the Clients Epermit process land management issues including encroachment, third party rights, unauthorised access and flytipping
- Escalate any blockers to Land Manager
- Manage a safe portfolio and actively manage the risk register Ensure the supplier delivers a compliant estate
- Challenge and monitor the performance and cost of the planned preventative maintenance programme, reactive works and minor projects conducted by CBRE and 14 Forty
- Actively engage with SHS to provide 100% delivery of the Client's Project
- Update Planon when land is transferred back to Operations (whether temporary or permanently) ensuring SCCF's are raised to remove maintenance regimes from CBRE and 14 Forty contract.
- Provide guidance to Capital Delivery on the process of transferring site occupier responsibilities and ensure pre and post land schedule of conduction are recorded. Challenge reinstatement and capture net gain and enhancements.
- Work with External Land Management Consultant to transfer all data into a central depository within the client and work with L&A to update Ellipse with Grantor Changes
- Work with L&A to update Ellipse so 7 day notice letters are issued to External Land Management Consultant which facilitates a streamlined E Permits system
- Management of risks on the estate and report in the appropriate ways
- Produce a tree management plan which incorporates innovative ways to capture data, address risks and add value.
- Challenge monthly contract invoices to ensure costs are accurate and report to Land Manager for approval
My client is an international electricity and gas company and one of the largest investor owned Energy companies in the world. They play a vital role in delivering gas and electricity to many millions of people across Great Britain and North-Eastern US in an efficient, reliable and safe manner.
You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be employed by ourselves as an Ajilon Consultant working onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.
This great opportunity is being offered on a PAYE basis which means a LTD/Umbrella company cannot be used.
If you think you have the experience and you would like to become an employee of this fast growing business unit within Ajilon please apply with your CV right now for instant consideration!
Apply for Land Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.