Manufacturing Engineer - Assembly & Integration
2 days left
- Full Time
Contract: 6-12 mth initially
Pay rate: £24 - £28/hr Ltd
Hours: Mon - Fri 8-5pm
As a Manufacturing Engineer (Assembly & Integration) within the unit & missile assembly manufacturing facility your focus will be to ensure that the products are built efficiently and to budget. A key member of the Manufacturing Engineering team, you will carry out activities in support of multi-project manufacturing.
* Compilation and update of Manufacturing Instructions.
* Design, Commissioning and proving of associated tooling.
* Support the industrial validation process through the use of FMEA's, FAI's etc.
* Resolution of technical problems that may arise during the manufacturing process.
* Route card changes as a result or rework activities.
* Management of Configuration Control by the embodiment of Design Modifications into the Manufacturing Instructions.
* Support to the Non Conformance Process using SAP.
Role requirements (skills, training and qualifications)
* Formal technical Engineering/Craft Apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21.
* Formal further education certificate to HNC or equivalent certificate.
* 5 years' experience within an engineering discipline.
* Have the ability to interpret Design Drawings with a view to producing Manufacturing Build Instructions for both Skilled and Semi-Skilled operators.
* Have experience of Electronic Sub Assembly manufacture through to System level builds.
* Have experience and knowledge of the assembly process for small/miniature Electro-Mechanical Actuation Systems.
* Must be able to work within, and contribute to a team environment.
* Recognise and understand customer requirements, and respond to them.
* Understand and work to Company Processes and Procedures.
* Have the ability to communicate both within the working group and at various levels of the organisation.
* Manual handling training.
* ESD training.
Additional Job Details: Formal technical Engineering/Craft Apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21. Formal further education certificate to HNC or equivalent certificate. 5 years' experience within an engineering discipline.
If interested in this opportunity and want to work in a fast paced environment then please don't hesitate to contact Roevin Manchester - 0161 233 1222 or alternatively apply.
Roevin acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Roevin UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Roevin. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.roevin.co.uk/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for Manufacturing Engineer - Assembly & Integration
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.