Field Service Engineer
Adecco Cramlington are proudly representing our client who are seeking to recruit a Field Service Engineer. Due to their continually growing customer base, my client is looking for an experienced Field Service Engineer to service, maintain and repair material handling equipment across the North East.
- You will provide local after-sales service support to customers in your area.
- You will service, maintain and repair warehouse equipment.
- You will follow safety process and ensure safe working practices at all times.
- You will be responsible for accurately completing all paperwork promptly and controlling your van stock.
- Relay accurate and comprehensive information to the Service department.
- You will have experience in mechanical engineering (service and maintenance).
- A background in materials handling equipment (forklift, lift trucks) would be desirable.
- Basic electrical knowledge is a must.
- Mechanical engineering: 10 years minimum
- Computer literacy is desirable.
- Competitive salary
- Full product training
- Company pension scheme
- Company vehicle and equipment to meet the challenge,
- Required licence or certification:
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy