Contract - Mid Level ServiceNow Developer
3 days left
- Full Time
I'm currently looking for a Mid level ServiceNow Developer for a short term contract for my client trusted client based out of central London.
The Mid level ServiceNow Developer will be responsible to provide the development and operation support for ServiceNow Platform.
The Development support includes the responsibility of collecting, discussing and understanding the requirement, configure/develop the requirement in ServiceNow with expected quality and meet the project deadlines.
Knowledge / Experience
- 2yrs experience of ServiceNow
- At least one End to End implementation experience in ServiceNow
- Strong knowledge in ServiceNow development using most of the ServiceNow tools and features such as Business Rule, Script Include, Client Scripts, UI Policies, AJAX, Glide Scripting, Java Scripting, Jelly Scripting, Angular JS, Widgets, Workflow, Catalog Development, UI Page, UI Scripts, UI Action, Inbound Action, Notifications, REST & SOAP APIs, Workflow Custom Activities, SQL, Database
- ITIL Foundation certification
- Integration of ServiceNow with external tools using Web Services & REST APIs
Please do contact me for consideration.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Contract - Mid Level ServiceNow Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.